Peach, Tomato, & Burrata Summer Salad
As we appreciate this perfect Summer weather, let’s cool down with a refreshing new recipe that will be sure to brighten your tastebuds. We paired this recipe with Ancient Peaks Chardonnay!
- 2 Peaches
- 2 Large Tomatoes
- 3 cups Arugula
- 1 Tbsp. Basil, fresh
- 1 Burrata
- 5 slices Prosciutto
- 1 Lemon
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Balsamic Glaze
- Wash all vegetables and fruits.
- Cut the peaches and tomatoes into thin slices, set aside.
- Layer each basil leaf on top of each other, roll together and then thinly slice it.
- In a small bowl: combine 1 tsp. of lemon zest, juice of the lemon, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Pour as much dressing as desired into the bowl with arugula and mix it up.
- In a large bowl: add the basil, tomatoes, and peach slices on top of the burrata. Break up the prosciutto into small pieces and scatter in the bowl.
- Time to add the burrata! Break up your burrata, scoop it up with a spoon, and put dollops all along the top of the salad. Lastly, drizzle on balsamic glaze over everything. Serve and enjoy!
Check out this video on our Instagram to see how we made it!