ROSEMARY GRILLED FLANK STEAK
Pairs with Cabernet Sauvignon
Servings: 6; Marinate Time: 2-10 hours; Cook time: 15 mins.
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- 4 1/2 tbsp honey
- 6 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 lbs flank steak
- MARINATE: Combine all ingredients in a zip bag or bowl. Turn the steak to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 10 hours.
- PRE-GRILL: Once the steak is done marinating, drain the marinade from the bag. Place the steak on a plate and let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes. Now is a great time to preheat the grill to medium-high heat!
- GRILL the steak 4 – 6 minutes per side for medium-rate, or cook to desired temperature. Remove the steak and let sit for 5 minutes. After, cut the steak across the grain into thin strips.
- CHILL: Pour a glass of Cabernet (if you haven’t done so already!) and savor this delicious pairing.